Jubilee Manor was opened in 1977, offering 16 self-contained units for residents.
Jubilee Manor units are self-contained, with in suite kitchens.
Residents are fully independent, while also having access to common indoor and outdoor social areas.
Jubilee Manor is connected via indoor pedway to Hillcrest Lodge, Golden Crest Manor, and Klondike Place.
5120 - 43 Street Barrhead, AB
# of Units
- Independent, self-contained suites
- In suite kitchen
- Access to common areas
- Easy access to Hillcrest Lodge for social events
Total Units: 16
- 12 one-bedroom suites
- 2 one-bedroom handicapped suites
- 2 bachelor suites
- Rent is based on the Alberta Housing Act and the Regulations there under.
- Rent: 30% of total adjusted family income includes heat, water and sewer
- Rent Maximum: $887.50/month set by the Board on an annual basis
- Rent: Minimum: $120.00/month as per Social Housing Accommodation Regulation AR: 244/94
- Electricity - $50/month
- Med pendant (by Ministerial Order) - $20/month
These services may be purchased at additional cost:
- Cable TV (Shaw)