To apply for Housing, please complete the appropriate application.

Right Click on the appropriate form title to save to your computer.
Forms can be filled out on your computer, or printed and completed by hand. 

Use this application to apply for supportive housing at Hillcrest Lodge or Klondike Place

Use this application to apply for Golden Crest, Jubilee Manor, Pembina Court, or Fort Assiniboine Roach Manor

Use this application to apply for community social housing (family homes)

Applications and supporting documents can be submitted by:


FAX 780-674-4924

IN PERSON 4321 52 Avenue, Barrhead

Application Process

Any person interested in residing with Barrhead & District Social Housing Association must complete an application form.

Should the person qualify for accommodation, the following documents must be completed before approval of the application is given: application form for seniors supportive housing (lodge) or application form for social housing, health assessment form (lodge), tenancy agreement (social housing) or contract for lodging (lodge).

Manager must review the terms and conditions with the applicant, before signing the tenancy agreement.

All forms must be kept in a a personal & confidential file of the applicant.

The purpose of the Association is to provide subsidized housing for seniors and for citizens in need. When assessing applications, the approved point scoring form shall be used. When assessing applications for potential residents, the manager may contact the Aspen Health Services, the placement committee, the applicant's family and doctor to assist with prioritizing applications. Priority is given to residents and family members from within the boundaries of the Association. Boundaries include the Town of Barrhead, County of Barrhead, Town of Swan Hills, Woodlands County, and Big Lakes County.

When all rooms are filled and applications for accommodation are on hand, a waiting list must be kept and updated every six months.