Golden Crest Manor
Opened in 1981, Golden Crest provides 32 self-contained housing units.
Golden Crest Manor provides independent, self-contained housing with convenient pedway access to Hillcrest Lodge for activities and events.
5125 - 45 Street Barrhead, AB
# of Units
- Independent, self-contained suites
- Large common room
- Easy access to Hillcrest Lodge for social events
Total Units: 32
- 29 one-bedroom suites
- 2 one-bedroom handicapped suites
- 1 bachelor suite
- Rent is based on the Alberta Housing Act and the Regulations thereunder.
- Rent: 30% of total adjusted family income includes heat, water and sewer
- Rent Maximum: $887.50/month set by the Board on an annual basis
- Rent: Minimum: $120.00/month as per Social Housing Accommodation Regulation AR: 244/94
- Electricity - $50/month
- Med pendant (by Ministerial Order) - $20/month
These services may be purchased at additional cost:
- Cable TV (Shaw)